This Life and the Next
Calvinism: Is it Biblical
Need new vision and resolve in your walk with God? Consider this exhortation from Amy Carmichael published in Figures of the True (1953).
NEXTLIFE is an evangelistic tool designed to help Christians explain the gospel to other Christians who are unsure or unclear about the way of salvation. It helps the user to:
• Determine how the person being instructed hopes to get to heaven.
• Demonstrate that no one can get to heaven through personal effort.
• Present the biblical way of salvation through Jesus Christ.
• Compare what the Bible teaches about salvation with what the person believes about it.
• Encourage the person to trust Christ for salvation.
• Confirm that the person truly understands the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Download Now for iPad Download Now for Android Tab.
I am currently preaching a twelve-part series that responds to the criticism of the New Atheists and their number-one challenge to the Christian faith: The Problem of Evil. To listen to these sermons and view the associated visuals, click on the following link:
What did Jesus mean when He took bread, gave it to His disciples, and said, “Do this in remembrance of Me.” This 32-page digital booklet explains. You can download it in English by clicking on the link below or in Albanian, the first of several planned translations to be completed. Consider emailing the file to someone who can benefit from its message.
Looking for materials for discipleship ministry? This free downloadable syllabus provides twenty-four lessons for one-on-one discipleship. Download it free by clicking on the link below:
Yes, everything—down to the last speck of dust floating in front of your face. To view his explanation of divine pre-determinism on Youtube.com, click here. How can anybody who reads the Bible believe that? Read my most recent article on Calvinism, “God Has Chosen You,” an examination of 2 Thessalonians 2:13.